Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 24, 2008

Pretty Woman

What do you think about me sending the Paparazzi up to Edinburgh to the Calvin Klein store? I so needed that XL in the tshirt! I should ask them if there is a plus line on the internet. Do you all remember the scene when Julia Roberts goes back into that store just to flaunt her money to the snooty saleslady? I don't have any money to flaunt but I could find a Small shirt and wear it inside out so my SMALL tag was showing! I think I may need some professional help...my mind is going crazy and the kids are telling me that it is time for school. I will be back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should write a complaint letter and then SUE Calvin Klein for size discrimination-you could make a million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I THINK THAT ANONYMOUS #1 IS ON TO SOMETHING. THAT ONE BITCH GOT MILLIONS FROM THE MCDONALDS FOR GETTING BURNT ON HOT COFFEE!!!!!!