Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Whitney Port

So someone out there in cyberspace likes Whitney too? YEAH! We need to come up with a code name for you. I know who you are but please come up with something that our other bloggers can identify you with. Like the name you told me about when you were a stripper...or that girls name that your husband dated for awhile...or someone you have always admired (sorry you can't use the name Jill!)...what do you think?
Whitney cracks me up! Their Teen Vogue boss reminds me alot of myself. She is always so professional, is always on the phone, knows all there is to know about fashion... list goes on and on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ROCK OF LOVE WAS SO GOOD LAST NIGHT!! HE BROUGHT THE GIRLS EX'S ON!!! they were all cuter that BRET!! Daisy is still my fav-I love how she talks/I still can't figure her lips out sometimes they look huge. I wonder what lip plumper she uses?

Anonymous said...

WHO USED TO BE A STIPPER???

JUST JILL SHOULD HAVE MORE BLOGS ABOUT STRIPPERS.