Leelou Blogs

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Peep Show!

First of all I want to say "Thank you so much for all the great replies!" I was sooo excited to read all of them! I have sooo much to talk about now! I must comment on the PEEPS! GIVE IT UP FOR THE PEEPS! I just heard that saying on Mtv! I am not really that cool to say that! I mean I explained the word "sick"...and what that really meant for all of you "non-cool" people out there. HA

Peeps...my love for Peeps go way back. They used to only make pink and yellow bunnies and chicks but now they are out for every holiday. Easter is still the most popular and really mean the most to me. The Easter bunny color-coordinated the Peeps this year for my kids Easter baskets. Calvin got blue chicks, Cole green chicks and Karmen pink chicks. They also all received a big package of yellow bunnies. A couple of years ago..I think I gained at least 10lbs. at Easter and they were all Peep Pounds. There is also a website for Peep Freaks like me! www.peepsfreak.com or www.marshmallowpeeps.com. You can join their fan club. Oh please don't type in www.peepfreak.com or www.peakshow.com cause you will get a different version of "peeps"!
Good idea on freezing the Peeps! I think tomorrow we are having Peep burgers, smashed Peep taters, pink Peep lemonade and maybe just Peeps for dessert. I must say...thank you to my friend that gave me a Peep tshirt, hat, and Peeps for Easter one year! I do buy Peep orange pumpkins for Halloween but I don't buy the Peep green Christmas trees for some reason. Does anyone know if they make green St. Patricks Day Peeps? Guess what I just found out?? They made Peep tulips this year! Seymour is so behind that only the big cities probably received them. I can actually tell a difference in the colors. O.k. my head is spinning so I am going to go on to my next topic. Have a peeping good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooooo what is wrong with the PEEP Christmas trees? You can't call youself a true #1 PEEP fan if you do not purchase ALL varieties of PEEPS. Shame on you J.J.