Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 17, 2008

User


Great news!!! Justin Timberlake is coming out with a new single! Bad news!!! It is with Madonna. Madonna is not my favorite singer and I think I know what has happened here. First of all, she doesn't want to get or look any older...that is why she keeps getting botox. Then she can't think of anything else to sing about so she knew she needed help. Well if you are wanting to make a comeback or whatever...you give J.T. a ring. BAM! You got yourself a #1 hit. It's as easy as that. Anything that Justin sings or helps put together is going to work.

Check this out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HEARD THAT THEY (J.T. AND MADONNA) HOOKED UP! THE WORD IS THAT IT TOOK SEVERAL EXTRA WEEKS TO RECORD THE SINGLE BECAUSE THE TWO OF THEM WERE ALWAYS AT STARBUCKS.
PS. JUST JILL IS CRAZY. MADONNA MAY BE OLD ENOUGH TO BE JT'S MOM BUT, SHE IS STILL HOT. OH YEAH! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEO. I HOPE SHE GOES RETRO AND WEARS HER LIKE A VIRGIN OUTFIT.

Anonymous said...

madonna is SO ugly-anyone that thinks she is hot likes tan walls and plain checks

Anonymous said...

I read that she carries shots of the vitamin B around with her and shoots herself up to give herself energy(REALLY) and I read that she tried to give shots to JT!! She just wanted to see HIS BUTT I bet!!

Anonymous said...

madonna has plain checks I heard