Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 24, 2008

Fun or boring checks

I bet L.C. has fun checks! I am getting a little worried about things going to her head though. She was on the cover of US Weekly and she is always in the cool clubs...plus the show...plus her new clothing line...
Heidi probably has a picture of her and Spencer frolicking on the beach on her checks. Do you think they even have checkbooks? They probably have someone else paying their bills and don't even know how to write a check. This reminds me of a funny story...
O.k. do you know the commercials that show using your debit cards? I can't remember exactly which one it is..maybe Visa. Everyone is in line making purchases with their credit card and then there is a lady that comes up and gets out her checkbook and holds up the line...that is soooo me! I am always writing a check! I do feel like people get disgusted with me. What do you blog readers do? Write checks or use cards? If you had fun checks like me then you would want to whip out your checkbook too!
Nobody wants to see plain Jane checks.
Jane. Now how come you don't hear of any celebrities naming their babies Jane? OMG! Do you see how my mind works???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELL IS SPENCER SUNBURY DOING ON A BEACH WITH SOME CHICK NAMED HEIDI. CATHY IS GONNA FROLICK HIM WHEN SHE FINDS OUT.

Anonymous said...

JUST JILL,
I SEE A TREND. YOU PISSED OF THE MCDONALDS LADY. YOU PISSED OF THE CALVIN KLEIN BITCH. NO YOU ARE PISSING OF THE PEOPLE IN LINE BEHIND YOU. STAY HOME!!!!!!!!