Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Unreasonable request?

Question for you. When I was picking out a liner for the pool the other day...I told Kenny that I wanted something that nobody else had in Seymour. He just smiled and said, "O.k."...(he knows how I am so he totally understood)...so I finally picked out one and he said that it looks really nice in the pool. He said that it was his favorite one. So I said, "Oh you have used this one before then?" He said that he had. So I asked him to take it out of the book of samples and not to sell it to anyone else in Seymour. I told him it was kinda like a prom dress...do you remember when we went to pick out our prom dress and the local stores wrote it down and made sure that nobody else had the same dress? That's fair isn't it? Am I being unreasonable?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Kenny said about you after you left?