Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Checks in the mail

You know what my favorite part of doing this blog is????? It is coming up with the title. Sometimes I have to really think about what I want to title it and sometimes I come up with a title first and then write something about it. Does that make sense? I also act like someone is reading this blog. I am probably just writing this to myself and so who really cares what I title it? Anyway...for now I will pretend that someone will read this. I have a question for you. Do you order checks that are fun and girly or do you order plain old boring checks? I like the fun girly ones and Dana doesn't like it. He wants plain boring checks that I guess are "man checks". So let me know what you think.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOST PEOPLE TAKE THE FREE BORING CHECKS FROM THE BANK. ALSO MOST PEOPLE WOULD RATHER HAVE TAN WALLS IN THEIR HOMES.

Anonymous said...

Nobody cool has only TAN WALLS in their house!! Just grannies and guys with mullets

Anonymous said...

I bet Dana would like the checks if his picture was on them in his girlie glasses on his four wheeler maybe you could get him some for Father's Day

Anonymous said...

The have MADONNA checks for him

Anonymous said...

I think whoever does the bills should get to pick WHATEVER CHECKS THAT THEIR HEART DESIRES

Anonymous said...

People that are creative and FUN appreciate the ART on the cool checks-

Anonymous said...

One time I accidentaly ordered plain checks and it was the saddest two months of my whole life.............

Anonymous said...

only people that wear sweatpants order plain checks

Anonymous said...

i think your checks reflect your personality
plain checks=plain person
fun checks=fun person

Anonymous said...

I always get some pretty checks the plain ones r UGLY

Anonymous said...

What do YOU have on your checks JILL??