Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What would you do?

Remember the girl that I told you about in the grocery store today??? Well, I do know her and I just want some advice about her strange behavior. She did run over me, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Everywhere I go...she is there! She acts like she is talking on the phone but I can hear this "beep beep beep" on the other end. Trust me...she is so close to me that you can definitely hear it. She isn't talking to anyone on the phone. She just wants me to think that so it won't be so spooky. Should I confront her or just leave it alone? Also she had toilet paper hanging off the bottom of her shoe. It has really been bothering me but I didn't want to embarass her. Her husband is like a Kennedy in Seymour and with all of these cats that we have...sometimes we really need him around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You R SO FUNNY JJ! You should write a book!