Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Let's be nice

I am sitting here at the computer thinking about my next topic to write about. I feel a little guilty always writing about me, my kids, my husband...etc. You think I should have a blog a day that is just plain good advice or a very meaningful topic? You know...Like gas prices, grocery prices, Walgreens vs CVS sales, the economy, etc. OR should I just stick to things like how big my butt is getting, how awesome my new cell phone is, the best deal on Coach purses, whose celebrity baby is the cutest...etc.???
Speaking of celebrity babies...Nicole Richie has one of the most beautiful babies that I have seen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who has a better price on tampons this week? walgreens or CVS?

Anonymous said...

I HAVEN"T SEEN A GOOD PIC OF BABY HARLOW YET========EVERY PIC I SEE SHE HAS REALLY BIG GLASSES ON AND I CAN"T SEE HER FACE

Anonymous said...

WHO THE HELL IS BABY HARLOW ??
THE PEOPLE FROM THE MEAT MARKET DOWNTOWN?

Anonymous said...

where do you live? under a ROCK????????? she is Nicole Richie's baby!! he -LOOOOO????