Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yeah! I am getting comments!

Oh my goodness! I am sooooo excited over my comments! I even chose a different font to type with and a bright sunshine yellow for my color! So mysterious....wonder who is out there reading my blog? I bet it's Justin Timberlake (sorry...I had to change the color to red when I wrote Justin's name...HOT fire red). I'm sure that the granny at McDonald's is Justin's grandma....they have so much in common.
Oh and the ice cream that I ate is by Edy's and it is 1/2 the fat and 1/2 the sugar of regular ice cream. BUT...when you eat the whole container I don't think that it really matters anymore.
Hmmm....about the shoes.....the shoe shopping trip was just for the kids...not me. (Only because the day before I bought my own.!!!) HA
Loving the comments! Keep it up please!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW COME JUSTIN'S TYPE COLOR IS HOT RED AND DANA'S IS BLUE???