Leelou Blogs

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Puff Daddy, P Diddy, Sean John, P Diddy Combs, Sean John Combs...

Just Jill is watching Mtv right now. I LOVED Making the Band and tonight is the Season Finale! I have followed those girls from the very beginning! I just heard Danity Kane on the radio this week and I was so excited! I felt like I really knew them and was very proud. Have you heard their song "Damaged" ??? Damaged. Damaged. I really got to let you know...That is part of the song! I guess you have to hear it to get the real jist of things. Is jist a word? I will try doing spellcheck and see if it brings it up. I LOVE P.Diddy! I don't know which name I like best. He is always changing it and it makes me confused a little. They guy on Mtv just called him "Diddy"...with no P. in front of it. I feel like if Iam singing then I like to call him Puff Daddy or P.Diddy but if I am walking the runway during Fashion Week then I like his Sean John Combs name. So much to think about. If I were to change my name I think I like J.Jo or JillG. I don't know where that came from but say it with me..."JillG." Sounds kinda good don't ya think?
Donnie from Making the Band is getting ready to sing! He just said Timberlake! All the cool people know J.T.! I think he should take his big necklace off though.
One more comment regarding P.Diddy....I believe that if he and Jennifer Lopez had those twins together they would be gorgeous! Marc Anthony is sooo not hot! What was the deal with him crossing his legs like that in the nursery? Real men don't cross their legs like that. That's what Dana says. Then the following page he had on that ridiculous pink jacket! Jennifer is so much bigger than him that she can probably kick his @#! if she wanted too! Spellcheck just posted that jist is not a word. Sorry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

P Diddy would rock the pink jacket