Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Hills is back!

So...how many of you watched The Hills last night??? I am so glad it is back on! First of all I must comment on Lauren. Her face looked a little different when she was at the Premiere Party. Like almost she was tired and they put something on her face to brighten her up or she had a really good facial. I can't really explain it. OR...maybe she had botox! She seemed a little nervous too. O.k. I was glad that she went to Paris, but I can't believe she was so disrespectable when it came to her first dress. She shouldn't have worn it out to the club and then everyone was smoking around her! Then she forgot to turn the curling iron off and it burnt the dress!!!!! She is a designer now...would she want someone to do that to her dress? Shame on your Lauren. I want to be on whatever Whitney is on. She is always so laid back and happy. :)
Heidi and Spencer. Can't figure you two out. I do know that Heidi is mad at Spencer for messing up her relationship with Lauren. You can really tell that she misses her and wants to be friends with her again. Everyone makes mistakes and why won't Lauren just get over it? She doesn't have to BFF's but she could at least be nice. I really wanted to see Brody's new girlfriend too. Maybe next Monday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DID NOT WATCH IT. I THINK IT IS STUPID.

Anonymous said...

I HEARD THAT SPENCER IS GOING TO PARIS WITH LAUREN THIS SUMMER ???????

Anonymous said...

whitney is my fav. she is always happy and supportive. you know she really wants to tell lauren off about all her dumb choices. my other fav is their boss. she is strange and weird.