Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Replies to all the fabulous comments!

Hmmm...first I want to comment on Karmen. Yes, you are probaby right about the cell phone thing. She does want one sooooo bad! She actually wants my old one cause she says she already knows how to use it and that way I don't have to feel bad about throwing it away or sending it somewhere. How thoughtful she is!
Pool shape is top secret at the moment! I will tell you that it is nothing like our old one. It is much bigger too! I went in last week to pick out the liner for it and asked Dana if he wanted to go too. He said that it was my project and I could handle it. He also said that if it was up to him ...the pool would be a boring rectangle and a plain blue liner. I want our backyard to have a resort feel to it. Yes will definitely need to fly in flowers/plants/trees from Hawaii! I did show Dana the liner I picked and he said he liked it. So then I said, "Well what color of patio furniture and cushions should we get?" He said, "With what you have picked out we won't have any money furniture." I guess everyone will have to sit on their cooler or bring their own lawn chair. We are only doing this once and it needs to be perfect. Who agrees with me???? I just really need a "theme" for out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you! If you are going to do it, then do it right and get the whole nine yards. Patio furniture is a necessity when you have a pool!

Anonymous said...

will you be changing your porch furniture cushions and pillows like you do your furniture every year????????????