Leelou Blogs

Friday, March 14, 2008

Patients please

I am picking this cool green tonight to write my next blog. Sometimes the color and the font that you select will keep your readers more interested. I had a request from someone that I don't use that dark blue anymore. He/She said they couldn't read it very well. Also had a request to announce that the Dairy Queen is officially open! That is very important here at Just Jill's house. What about yours? For the next comments...tell the world what your favorite item is there. Mine is everything!

I am watching on Mtv... America's Best New Dance Crew!!! I love that show! They are down to the last four groups. My fav is Break Skate!!! They dance on their roller skates. It's awesome! The group is from Kokomo, IN! That place sounds familiar...I think I have a friend from there. :) Check it out sometime. One of the guys I think is an old boyfriend of my friend.

Calvin is having his Easter party tomorrow so I have been out shopping and trying to get stuff ready for it. Of course, I just couldn't go out and buy some cookies and punch. I had to go all out! I am taking eggs in, cupcakes, Easter plates, napkins, cups...plus I printed out this neat coloring page and made a book out of it. I am also bringing an Easter bingo game and another game and some cool treat bags.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAIRY QUEEN IS THE SWINGERS HANG OUT.