Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just wondering

I'm back! I know today is my first real day of having the blog, so I don't want to give out too much information or talk about everything that I really want to talk about. So I need to be patient and save some of this info for later....(like probably tomorrow!) cause I know I won't be able to keep it inside for too long! HA



Anyway, last night Karmen was asking me why I named the blog " Just Jill " and so I thought maybe you guys might want to know too???? Or maybe you don't want to know?? Or maybe you could care less why I named it that? Or maybe nobody is even reading this, so then what does it really matter what I named it??? Well just in case someone actually does read this and they do care why I named it "Just Jill" ...let me give you the reason.

Since the blog really is about me talking about nothing....and it just strictly my opinions on things...that's how I came up with it. I really wanted something more "catchy"...maybe even a little classy....or maybe something totally fabulous ...well it just wasn't me. It's Just Jill. Just Jill telling you things that you could care less about. Just Jill giving a little insight on things. Just Jill.

No comments: