Leelou Blogs

Friday, March 14, 2008

Morning humor

To whoever is out there commenting early this morning....thank you!!!!!!! It made me laugh! I am loving the comments...keep it up! I even have one addicted reader already! You know who you are. :)
Yes, you never know what is going on over here at the Johnson house. Makes you wonder...doesn't it? I will put in a special request for Steve Sunbury. He will be so happy that someone wants him and not Dana! :)
Off to take the kids to school. I will be BAAACCCKKKKK!!!!

Wasn't the pic of the freaky tax lady awesome? I wonder if I could buy that costume and wear it for Halloween?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HEARD THAT DANA WANTED YOU TO GET THE OUTFIT. BUT, NOT FOR HALLOWEEN !!!!!!! DON'T FORGET THE POMPOMS.

YOU COULD DO A CHEAR FOR HIM.

Anonymous said...

No. Dana wants the chic in the pic - the custome is just a bonus.