Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 24, 2008

Ambassador

Thinking about Karmen going overseas makes me a little sick to my stomach as you all know. I get excited and then I don't. She is a lucky girl to be able to do this and she is very excited. I just wanted to give you all something to think about. The program that Karmen is a member of is called PEOPLE TO PEOPLE STUDENT AMBASSADOR. Of course this topic is leading to a celebrity issue that I have been thinking about. As we all know...Angelina Jolie is an Ambassador as so is every other celebrity. Have you noticed that? So they pick something they are passionate about and then become an ambassador. So I was thinking that I might become A Save the Goldfish ambassador. I will go to all the local fairs and save those poor little goldfish from going home in those plastic bags. It's always the dirty kids with snot running out of their noses that are carrying the goldfish around. Running around swinging those plastic bags. They either don't make it home alive or the parents flush them down the toilets! Help save the Goldfish!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANGELINA IS HOT.

Anonymous said...

WATCH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY KIDS DID NOT HAVE SNOT RUNNING OUT OF THEIR NOSE AT THE FAIR WHEN THEY WON THOSE GOLDFISH. IT'S NOT EASY BEING THE WIFE OF A VET. THE ONLY REASON THEY WERE DIRTY IS THEY HAD TO HELP THEIR DAD. YOU TRY TO KEEP YOUR KIDS CLEAN WHILE THEY ARE PUTTING RUBBER BANDS AROUND A BABY PIGS NUTS.

Anonymous said...

GOLDFISH ARE CARP. CARP LOVE BEING FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET.

Anonymous said...

Is someone pretending to be someone that they are not?Hmmmmmm............