Leelou Blogs

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Lauren Conrad Collection

Did you all know that I am an expert on these new an upcoming fashion lines? Well o.k. not really but I must post my opinion. Check it out for yourself and see what you think.... www.laurenconradcollection.com . I don't like it. When she first said she was doing a clothing line she stated that it was going to be a mixture between her beach life and the city. It is not what I expected at all. I guess I won't be buying any of it anytime soon. Good news for Dana and the checkbook!
Speaking of checks....
My checks are sooo cute! It does make writing bills so much more fun. How sad that some of you are getting the free plain tan checks from the bank. So sad. I switch mine up from box to box. It really takes me a whole afternoon to decide on which style I want. I have to put alot of thought into the whole process...what style font...do I want my phone number on there?...do I want my name on the top line or Dana's? Etc. etc. etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like lauren though-but i agree her collection is dull and very overpriced-heidi's clothing line is just like her---SLEEZY!
I read that Audrina wanted a clothing line-but she always looks not classy on the show-so nobody will give her one! HA
LC is already from big bucks-remember her family's house in Laguna Beach? AWESOME-I would have just stayed there and mooched off my rich parents

Anonymous said...

I bet LC has fun checks

Anonymous said...

YEP THEY LIKE CUTE CHECKS AT ACE HARDWARE.